
We wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!! In keeping with the green theme, we had yummy green eggs and ham this morning, while quoting the Dr. Seuss book of the same name. Everyone loved them, except Chad - he opted for a bowl of Life. I think the green eggs were a little more than he could stomach. In addition to that, we are all wearing green, at the store we are spending something green, Tanner made a St. Patrick's Day word search, and, we're having Irish potatoes, broccoli and lime jello for dinner, with green rice crispie treats for dessert. We are even recycling, which definitely qualifies us to be "green" today. When Rachel asked what was for dinner and found out we already had the menu planned, she was very relieved. She was afraid I was going to make my "infamous" cream of broccoli soup via the vita-mix. For those who have never heard this story, it was truly my biggest cooking blunder to date, and one we laugh about quite often! Let me just say, foaming, neon green soup does little to appease the appetite :0)
1 comment:
Hey! I found your blog! Hope that's okay - I love reading Oki blogs! Other people always seem to discover the funnest things about this place. We miss the Awase Branch!
Post a Comment